Saturday, January 13, 2018

Life has Speed Bumps, Slow Down

So I am a fire fighter for a small village in Illinois. Recently my wife asked for s divorce and on that day my life changed. We were happy. We were a larger blended family. She was my best friend. However, somewhere in this busy life I lost her. I won’t talk down about her. Even now I think she is an amazing woman. I will however talk about my emotions and how I am dealing with them. This blog is more for me, but if someone reads it and it helps then I’m glad I’m here.

So with our family not divided, my twin teens and I will now be walking down a different path. It is scary, sad, stressful and sometimes exciting. New path means new opportunities. It is key to stay positive. That is not always easy. There are always going to be hard days and it is key to have a support team. And my friends are amazing! I can’t thank them enough.

She is moving on faster then I can handle. She already is “falling” for someone else. I feel responsible because it started when we were still married. It shatters my heart and leaves me guessing what he has that I don’t. Again, staying positive is important.

Letting myself fall apart so I can rebuild from the ground up. It is my priority to not let this change me in a negative way. I’m a loyal, passionate and dedicated man and I don’t want that to change.

I will end my first blog there. My blogs won’t always be this put together. Remember I am dealing with heartbreak.

No comments:

Post a Comment